At Kensington Court, we provided a practical approach to address persistent and ongoing problems with the building exterior. The work proposed involved:
- Selective replacement of the siding where it was found to be damaged, notably the high exposure east wall and chimney walls;
- Selective / targeted restoration of the balconies including new waterproofing, parapet assemblies, and related, improved details;
- Selective / targeted replacement and upgrade of all windows and doors throughout the complex;
- Replacement of the existing flat roof membrane assemblies including skylights and related parapet wall claddings; and
- Other typical maintenance and refurbishment work such as painting of the existing siding and stucco in order to fully integrate and complete the restoration of this building.