BCBS provides full drafting and specification services for building envelope aspects of construction:
- Engineered shop drawings (claddings, guardrails, scaffolding) for suppliers and manufacturers;
- Permit drawings for the city or municipality;
- Tender packages for contractors;
- Sequencing and isometric detailing of specific building envelope details;
- Specifications for envelope systems (written technical requirements); and
BCBS prides itself on developing construction documents that are easily interpreted, as this helps contractors provide more competitive and accurate pricing with minimal changes, ultimately to the benefit of our Clients.
In some instances we may be requested to provide these services on an independent basis to support the basic services outlined above.
For examples of buildings we have contributed these services to, see Portfolio.